CFHV Presents the April & May 2010 Nutritional Challenge
That’s right! We’re having a 60 Day-ish Nutritional Challenge. Spring is here, and it’s time to step our Nutrition game up to where our Work Out game is.
CrossFit workouts help get you in better shape than any other fitness program on the planet…but being truly CrossFit means you have your nutrition dialed in too! True Fitness absolutely requires both!
- We will have 3 short information sessions: Monday, March 29 at 7pm, Wednesday March 31 at 12:30pm, and Saturday April 3 at 10am.
- The April 2010 Nutritional Challenge starts the Monday after Easter (Monday, April 5), and ends the Thursday night before Memorial Day (Thursday, May 27).
- This Challenge is designed to help you meet your pre-Challenge goals. Do you want to lose weight, gain weight, have more energy through out the day and not ‘crash’ every afternoon, or simply live an even healthier life? We can help!
- Each participant will be assigned a ‘buddy’ to help keep you accountable through the entire course.
- Receive Nutritional information on Paleo, Zone, and Paleo-Zone diets, as well as weekly emails for easy to make recipes.
- Each participant will be keeping a logbook of all meals and workout results, as well as have Pre and Post Challenge Photos and Measurements.
- It’s $30 for the entire course ($50 for non-CFHV members), and the winning male and winning female will get a split of the pot! How’s that for some extra motivation?!
- To help kick this Challenge off right, we’re planning a Paleo BBQ on Sunday, April 12 @ 2pm, coinciding with the first Sunday of our Powerlifting Club Training.
- Don’t miss out on this awesome Nutritional Challenge!!!
- For more information, contact Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign Up at the Front Desk!!!
Level 1 CrossFit
Tabata Mash Up, for max reps
Row (total Calories), Squat, Sit Up, Push Up.
Complete 1 full Tabata (8 Rounds of 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest) of each movement before moving to the next.
All Levels CrossFit
Skill: Front Squat
Either 5-5-5-5-5, or 3-3-3 Pause Squat
Tabata Mash Up (for max reps)
Broad Jump (6′ each jump), Sit up, Row (total meters)