April is here, and it’s going to be a high powered month here at CrossFit High Voltage! Check our ‘Events’ section for full details on all the upcoming community events we’re hosting for our members!
1. High Voltage Powerlifting starts Thursday, April 8 @ 7pm.
2. Our April & May 60-ish Day Nutritional Challenge starts Monday, April 3. $30, and male and female winners get a split of the pot. Before weigh ins, measurements, and photos will take next week at the box, so get in, get registered, and get Results!
3. Our first In-House Throw Down is going to be Saturday, April 24 at CFHV. There will be multiple WOD’s (if you choose to do so), and challenging events for everyone. Mark your calendars and make this part of your goals.
4. Paleo BBQ on Sunday, April 11 @ 2pm. This will help kick off the 60-ish Day nutritional Challenge, as well as celebrate the first Sunday WOD for our Powerlifters. Everyone is welcome to come, bring your friends & family too.
5. High Voltage Endurance Club will start at the end of April. Stay tuned for date and times. This is going to be awesome!
So as you can see, April is the time to be a Volt and a Voltage Vixen. Get in, get working, and get your results!
A little bit of this…
Level 1 CrossFit:
Skill: Medicine Ball Clean
Med Ball Cleans
Post times to comments.
All Levels CrossFit
Team Rowing Competition. Teams of 3. First to 3,000 meters wins.
10 Minute AMRAP
1x Power Clean (155/105#)
2x Front Squats (155/105#)
3x Push Press (155/105#)
15x Sit Ups
Post load and rounds completed to comments.