1. Our brand new Level 2 CrossFit class will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm. This class will start on Tuesday June 15. This class will build upon the 9 fundamental movements taught in our popular Level 1 CrossFit class while introducing and progressing our members onto intermediate level CrossFit movements. As always this class will be taught in a safe and structured manner ensuring each member gets the most out of their time.
2. We will be starting a 9:30am class on Mondays and Wednesdays starting on Monday June 14. We keep on growing and we keep on adding more classes. This is a time slot we’ve had a huge request for and we are very happy to continue to provide new classes for our growing community!
Steven: 425 Fight Gone Bad!
And to Chase! Fight Gone Bad was her first CrossFit workout with us 5 months ago. She started off with 33# Push Press step ups on a box a 26# kettlebell for Sumo Deads. Today she did the prescribed 53# push press and Sumo Dead and jumped onto the prescribed box! These type of results are happening all over the gym and we couldn’t be more proud.
Whether your goal is scoring a 400 point Fight Gone Bad or just wanting to become a better more Fit you we’re ready and able to take you there. We’ve always got room in our family for more awesome people that bring great attitudes and a willingness to improve!
“Fight Gone Bad”
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. There are 3 rounds with a 1 minute rest at the end of each 5 minute round. Max reps per movement (Calories for rowing)
- Wall-ball: 20 pound ball 10 ft target. (Reps: 20/14#)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75/53# (Reps)
- Box Jump: 20/16″ (Reps)
- Push-press: 75/53# (Reps)
- Row: calories (Calories)
Huge improvements from everyone on this WOD! Big ups to Stefan for scoring 405 and to Steven for scoring 425!!! Absolutely incredible performances!!! Be sure and mark your score down in your logbook so the next time we do this you will know what to shoot for.