102110 – Thursday
- Barbell for Boobs: Friday October 29 @ 7pm. This Fundraiser is for breast cancer month and all the proceeds go to free mammogram screenings for low income women in SoCal. It’s a $20 donation to do the WOD which is ‘Grace’. Be there! Please register at the front desk.
- Halloween Party after! Friday October 29 after Barbell for Boobs funraiser. Everyone is welcome even if you can’t make it to the Fundraiser. The party is free for all BYOB! Please dress in costume!
- Our next In House Throw Down our final one for 2010 will be Saturday November 13. There will be 2 workouts and just like FGB5 we’ll have an A B and C class division so everyone can participate. Cost is $20 please register at the front desk.
- Make sure and sign in for every class! 20 burpee penalty… 😉
Level 1 CrossFit
Skill: Medicine Ball Clean
WOD: 3 stations for max reps total. 1 minute per station 30 seconds rest 4 times through.
1. Medicine Ball Clean
2. Pull Ups
3 Push Ups
All Levels CrossFit
A. Power Clean & Push Jerk 5-5-3-3-3 going up in weight.
B. 3 Stations. 1 Minute Per Station. 30 Seconds rest. “The Long Tabata!”
3x through (13.5 Minutes total 9 minutes of work 4.5 minutes of rest)
1. Power Cleans (185/115)
2. Chest to Bar Pull Ups (sub regular pull ups)
3. Ring Dips (sub with bands or push ups)