101102 – Tuesday
- Barbells for Boob’s fundraiser was a huge success! Our gym raised almost $1000 dollars for free mammograms in SoCal! Thank you all for helping out and taking part. Pictures to come tomorrow!!! Stay tuned.
- Nutritional Challenge Info Session this Sunday @ 2pm. It’s out last one this year. Sign up at the front desk. If you can’t make it Sunday you can still take part.
- In House Challenge on Saturday Nov 13 from 10am-2pm. 3 WOD’s beginner intermediate & advanced divisions…everyone is highly encouraged to participate. I’m already signed up and can’t wait to do this!!! Sign up at the front desk!
- Tuesday/Thursday 9:30am class starts next Tuesday. Our 9:30am class will now be 5 days a week!!! With almost 40 exciting group classes a week we’ve got you covered!
- Congrats to Volts Scott Miller and Michael Nassif for each placing 3rd place at the Nomad Weightlifting Classic at Cal State Long Beach on Saturday. Coach Tyler and I also competed but had an even better time watching 2 of our members challenge themselves in a completely new way! That’s what this is all about. What are you doing to challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone???
Yes that’s me having some fun at Lululemon the other day! And what they wrote on the photos has become a pretty common theme around our gym. Work hard really bust your butt and give what you’ve got to give during every workout then chill…get on with it! Use your CrossFit training to help all the other aspects of your life…
It’s been a great relationship that’s occurred with Lululemon and we love having our ‘Lemonheads’ over to sweat with us. It was very cool to be their gym of the month for Rocktober and we’re loved showing true fitness to tons of new people every single week. They were even awesome enough to donate a Lululemon Sports Bra for a raffle Friday night at our Halloween Party and Breast Cancer Fundraiser. Thank you all so much!!!
All Levels CrossFit
A: 800 meter run for time.
B. 3 minute AMRAP x 4 sets. Perform 1 set then rest 3 minutes. Do the next 3 minute AMRAP then repeat. Score is total rounds completed in all sets.
10x double unders
10x wall balls – 20/14# to 10ft target
5x Single Arm Snatch (DB or KB most should use DB can be either arm)
Level 1 CrossFit
Skill: Wall Ball
WOD: 20 minute AMRAP
200 Meter Run
10x Wall Ball
30x Jump Rope Passes