Who has over 500 Thumbs and is hosting a USA Weightlifting Sanctioned Meet on Saturday, troche March 12, price 2011??? We do!!!! Stay tuned for more details, treatment but this is going to be a great time.
- Have you signed up for the Tough Mudder in Snow Valley yet? Click Here to register!!
- Sign up with the CFHV Team and the password is Volt.
- We’re doing the Saturday race, so mark your calendars for Saturday, May 28!
- What is the Tough Mudder? It’s a ridiculously awesome race that tests ‘toughness, fitness, strength, stamina and mental grit all in one place and all in one day’. Sounds like us!
- If you’ve been wanting to do a race like this, well here is your chance! Join the CFHV crew that’s going, sign up by Feb 28 and save additional $$$, and keep working showing up & hitting your WOD’s, knocking stuff off your goal sheet, and generally being awesome!
-And finally, the answer to the mysterious Member Profile of the week…(drum machine drum roll please)
Jacqueline Deme, aka, Dizzle!
When Dizzle first started, she was nervous to deadlift the 33# bar…and that’s ok, it’s fairly common (her words: ‘I don’t know about this, Tim’). But she’s stuck with it, and now she can lift about 220# off the ground, can do a bunch of the Benchmark WOD’s as Rx’d, and has even gotten her father in Ohio into this! Very cool.
We’re very happy to have Dizzle as part of our Community. She brings a great attitude to training, is always there to support people after she’s finisher her WOD, and shows that consistent training yields the best results.
A1. Back Squat (sub Front Squat if you did Barbell Basics class on Saturday)
A2. AMRAP Hand Stand Push Ups x 4 sets
B. For time:
20x Burpees, 400 meter sprint, then:
KB Swings (70/44#)
Level 1 CrossFit
Skill: Sumo Deadlift High Pull
WOD: 20 Burpees, 400 meter run, then