- We love a challenge…and we took on a big one as a gym…and now we’ll need each and every one of your help to win!
We entered a homemade CrossFit video contest (less than 90 seconds total) with 30 other CrossFit affiliates around the world from June 7 through June 21.
- Do you love CrossFit and CrossFit High Voltage?
- Do you have a story that could inspire others?
- Would you like to win prizes for telling your story?
We’ve all at one time or another told someone our story of how much we get out of CrossFit how amazing our gym is and the incredible results you get…now is your chance to say ‘thanks’ on a much larger scale!
We will announce the full details & prizes shortly: there will be both gym-wide prizes as well as global prizes for the most hits and most creative videos around!
Our affiliate is competing to have the most videos uploaded this means more participation than any other box in the world!!!
Everyone with an iPhone or Droid can do this and if you’ve got even better equipment than that then you’ve got no excuse!
- We’re also having a gym wide contest just for the ladies! The next 2 women who get their first bar muscle up (pull up transition to on top of bar into a dip) will earn a $100 gift card to Lululemon in Glendale! Tonight we had our first winner Charissa who completed this after doing the awesome Vixen’s class at 6pm (so there’s 2 more of these prizes to give out)! Check out her video below. Vixens…let’s get after it!!!
A. Deadlift (Up And Down touch & go)
Deadlift (315/205: 275/185) If you can’t use these weights with proper form use 2/3 of your 5 rep max weight; up and down.
Box Jumps (30/24″)
Level 1 CrossFit
WOD: 4 rounds for max reps 1 minute per station rest 1 minute after all 3 stations are complete
Deadlift (up and down)