Monday – November 14: day 1
Today is Day #1 of the High Voltage 60 day ‘Holiday Rep-A-Day’ Challenge.
Here are the rules:
- Every day add 1 rep to your count (i.e. tomorrow do 2 reps)
- You can break up the reps in any denomination for that day (10 in the am 30 in the pm etc)
- If you miss a day you have to make them up the next day + that days new amount
- Any reps you do during your regular WOD count towards your daily total!
- This Challenge is open to anyone in the world CrossFitter or not. It is open to any affiliate and has no cost!
- There are 3 divisions of buy in: All Star (Squats) Rock Star (Push Ups) and Super Star (Burpees)
- The Challenge goes from today Monday November 14 through Friday January 13. We will be doing the 60 reps of each movement together on that Friday…so let’s stay on it!
The goal is to stay consistent through the holidays. My family in Fresno has already bought in Coach Tyler’s dad (a non-CrossFitter…yet) has already bought in…and Crystal well….
Show Crystal some love in comments!!!
All Levels CrossFit:
A1. Push Press
A2. L-Sit on Pull Up Bar (20 sec)
B. 2/3 of 3rm Push Press weight and do 2 min AMRAP Shoulder to overhead
C. 10 min AMRAP
10 Pull Ups
Level 1 CrossFit
Skill: Push Press
WOD: 5 rounds 1 min per station no rest station
1 min push press from the rack
1 min sit ups
1 min burpees