Thursday – February 2
- The coaches are finishing up tallying the first week’s scores and reading each of your meals & workouts. Stay tuned for the first week’s winner of the 30 Day Nutritional Challenge – they will be announced Friday – along with the 4 Kings Tickets that go with it!
- Our First Nutritional Challenge Recipe Contest is officially underway. This challenge will award 2 points to who ever wins with the best Paleo recipe. The scoring for our RYF challenge is tight so 2 points right now will go a long way. The recipe will be graded on; whether or not it’s Paleo then it will be graded on qualities like creativity simplicity variety and uniqueness. Our Paleo Chef’s Stefan Niemzcyk and Nikki Ledford will be helping us to decide the winner! All recipes must be emailed to Nutrition@CrossFitHighVoltage.
comand must have a picture of the prepared meal included. You’ve done a great job so far and many of you are starting to see results…stay in the game and unleash your full potential!
- The First Recipe Contest runs from now through Sunday night at 11:59pm…so get cooking!
- Our Instructor Training Program will have its first written and movement tests tonight for their Level 2 High Voltage Coaching placement – 6:30pm. Be ready!
- Finally – Did you see the new ‘page’ we’ve created on the website? We have so many great video’s made by our awesome CrossFitters that we decided to get a place that everyone can see them…and here’s the link – www.crossfithighvoltage.com/videos/ – and it can also be found under the ‘Getting Started’ drop down tab in the header. My what fancy computer terms you have Tim…
All Levels CrossFit
A. Band sprints – 4-6 sets – focus on good body lean & aggressive turn over
B. 3 x 1 min box jumps – rest no less than 1 min per set.
C. A Thursday Chipper – for time
Within 30 minutes complete
10 burpees 20 pull ups 30 box jumps 40 toes 2 bar 50 wall ball 60 kb swings 70 push ups 800 meter run
Level 1 CrossFit
Skill: Box Jumps & Wall Ball
WOD: Chipper –
30 burpees 30 box jumps 30 sit ups 30 wall ball 30 kb swings 30 sit ups 800m run