Tuesday: A Push Up Donation!
Memorial Day “Murph” was officially announced last week…so what are we going to do here at High Voltage? The same thing we always do with any challenge thrown our way…we’re going to get prepared! With that said your “Murph Prep” is officially underway! We’ve designed workouts specifically designed to get everyone ready for the task ahead of us.
But here’s where the ‘fun’ come in…On top of your daily training we are going to be hosting a “fundraiser;” but it’s not for dollars or resources it’s for push-ups! We’re going to see how many push-ups our High Voltage community can submit during the month of May. And to make things interesting the High Voltage coaches are going to put some skin on the game. We’ve set up some milestones along the way (50000 75000 etc.) – so if our combined push up count reaches a certain number of total push-ups as a community there will be rewards for our entire Community.
- Your push ups must be logged each day to Beyond the Whiteboard
- Any and all push ups you do during the day count…but you must log them!
- If our gym hits 50000 combined push ups as our top number the coaches will host a kickball game.
- If our gym hits 75000 combined push ups as our top number the coaches will raffle off a car wash at one of their classes.
- If our gym hits 150000 combined push ups as our top number the coaches will host a Fight Night & BBQ at High Voltage
- And…if our gym hits 200000 combined push ups as our top number and logs them into BTWB the coaches are going to make a ‘sexy/comical calendar for our entire Community…yup you read that right…
All Levels CrossFit
Level 1 CrossFit
|B. Murph Prep Day 2/30
||WOD: 4 Rounds
Rest 1 minute after all 4 rounds are complete