- Click here and ‘like’ our Facebook photo to help us win $1000 of Fish Oil to give out at the Whole Life Prelims! We’re only a few ‘likes’ down and have until 5pm today!
Hey Volts and Vixens~ It’s a big weekend for 15 of our athletes on Team High Voltage – They’ll be competing in NLI (directions here) on Saturday and representing our entire Community! *insert athlete names* are waking up and going out to Aliso Viejo to push themselves outside their comfort zones and put our training on the line. It’s not about winning or losing competition is about finalizing a commitment to an increased focus on training. Of course it culminates in an exciting event where they will perform several workouts throughout the day in front of thousands of people and dozens of affiliates. Ask any one of them and you’ll hear a similar story of their reason for competing- improvement and accountability. And not just the fleeting window of results they will forever be better than before because they put themselves on the line.
I believe wholeheartedly in the benefits of putting yourself on the line and that these are improvements CANNOT be gained any other way. This is why I am 100% behind supporting each of you in participating in The Whole Life Challenge that starts Saturday September 15 (we’ve got all still got 5 weeks to get ready this coming Wednesday starts the registration process that will last for 4 weeks).
I am challenging all Volts and Vixens to follow the example of the High Voltage competitors and do something that drives them out of their comfort zone. Growing up my mom always called it “putting yourself through the refiner’s fire” and this always stuck with me. For me this essentially meant it’s important to challenge yourself and your daily habits from time to time and much growth comes from this.
Well this IS that time. Answer the call Volts and Vixens. The Whole Life Challenge is coming up this September and it will be my 4th Nutritional Challenge that I’ve participated in myself and watched our Community reap the rewards from this “Refiners Fire”.
- Registration will start this Wednesday August 15 and go through September 8.
- The Challenge starts with the Whole Life Prelims -a prelim WOD body measurements (for YOUR personal goals) and group ‘huddle’ on Saturday September 15 – so everyone will have ample time to get fully committed to giving your Full Effort.
- The goal of the Challenge is not to be perfect it is to see the benefits of ongoing healthy lifestyle changes.
- If you’re not fired up by now…check out this video below and have an awesome weekend! We’re less than a week away from registration and less than 5 weeks from getting started!
All Levels CrossFit
Level 1 CrossFit
|Ax 5 Sets
|| Skill: Push Press
|B. For Total Reps:
|WOD: Alternating Tabata: