The next 9 days are going to be tons of fun! We love autumn here at CrossFit High Voltage, and nothing says Autumn like Halloween season!
We’ve got some awesome things going on this week. Check it out!
Here’s what we have coming up:
Saturday, October 27th 9 & 10AM – Halloween WOD
Sunday, October 28th 2PM – Kettlebell Cooking Course
Also, don’t forget about this week’s WLC weekly challenge! 10 mins of extra running every day this week!
- Your Bonus Challenge running must be done separate from any running you do in a regular workout. So, if you do four 400m runs in a WOD, that does not count as your running for the day. Your running time must be by itself, and dedicated to running only.
- Your 10 minutes of weekly challenge running can count as your workout for the day, as long as you accomplish 10 continuous minutes of running. So, when you do your 10 minutes of weekly challenge running you are covered for both your weekly challenge requirement and your workout for the day if you choose.
- You may count a warm-up run before a workout as your daily running requirement as long as you are consciously practicing running, do it for 10 minutes and are not just chatting while jogging.
- Your running may be either technique practice or work based (for time).
- If you physically cannot run (i.e. you are injured), you may substitute 15 minutes of vigorous walking — not strolling – for your running requirement (perhaps uphill would be nice).
Run for 10 minutes for 7 days and earn your 2 bonus points for the week (as well as the freedom to work out anytime, anywhere)!
All Levels CrossFit
Level 1 CrossFit
|A. x 5 Sets:
| Skill: Push Press
|B. 1 Time Through for Total Reps; 1 minute work, 30 seconds rest:
||WOD: 20 Minute AMRAP: