Tuesday: Murph Recap & High Voltage Olympic Weightlifting!
WE HAVE AN AMAZING COMMUNITY AT CFHV!
Thanks to everyone who came out in support of our Memorial Day Murph Celebration! Everyone had a blast and brought it this year for our annual tribute to the troops!
Special thanks to…
and Matt “The Lat” Kloeris!
With Murph in the bank we’re proud to announce our all new program for Oly Lifters who are ready to step up to the next level!
I give you High Voltage Olympic Weightlifting! Coached by Pan-American Games Silver Medalist Emmy Vargas! Check it out!
- Row 150 meters x 2 sets
- 10 minutes of Deadlift: 8-10 @2020
WOD: Tabata – low score per station
- Russian KB Swing (faster turn over)
- Back Extensions
- Jump Rope Passes
- Row for cal
A. Power Clean:
- 4×6 @22×2
B. 3 sets
- Row 100 meters rest 2 minutes.
C. 3 Rounds:
- 10x Touch & Go Power Cleans
- Sprint 100 meter
- Rest 2 minutes
A.Touch & Go Power Clean & Power Jerk:
- 4 sets of 3&2 (no dumping after the power cleans!)
- Rest 90 seconds between sets
B1. Row 100 meters (hard!)
- rest 30 seconds.
B2. 10x GHD Sit Ups)
- rest 2 min
C. 3 Rounds
- 7x Tough touch & go power clean & power jerk
- Sprint 100 meters
- Rest 3 min