Eating healthy and tasting yummy!!
- For Crock Pot:
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 ½ lbs)
- 2 small apples or 1 large apple peeled and chopped
- 2 small yellow onions or 1 large onion chopped
- ¼ cup of chicken broth
- ¼ cup of honey
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- For Mashed Cauliflower:
- 1 head of fresh cauliflower or 1 bag of frozen cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ cup of almond milk or dairy product of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place pork tenderloin in the crock pot.
- Chop and prepare your apples and onions and place on top of the pork tenderloin.
- Add spices chicken broth and honey.
- Cook for 8-10 hours on low.
- When ready to eat steam cauliflower for 8-10 minutes.
- Poor steamed cauliflower oil garlic powder almond milk and salt and pepper in the food processor and mash until creamy goodness.
- Serve pork over creamy mashers and enjoy!
Today is muscular strength/endurance training – each set is going to be short & fairly hard! #twss
A. Alt EMOM for 12 minutes
1. 10x Back Squats [all] – working across not up – prob won’t be super heavy – more for muscular endurance
2. Pull Ups;
F: 5-7 Strict Pull Ups [can be banded]
P: 5-7 CtB Pull Ups
S: Muscle Ups x3-5 [or ADAP pull up on rings]
Bx3. Press/Push Press/Push Jerk Complex
Fitness: 3x Press 5x Push Press (no jerk)
P:1x press 3x PPr 5x PJ
S:1x Press 3x Ppr 7x PJ
Rest 90 seconds between sets
C. 5 min AMRAP: