Thursday: May 29
There are only 4 spaces left for the 2014 Summer Meltdown!
But…what IS this challenge that’s trending like crazy on twitter?
- Jose lost 19 pounds and 15″ total on his body comp tests…and improved on all 3 of his fitness assessments!
- Carly lost 15 pounds and 22″ total on her body comp tests…and improved on all 3 of her fitness assessments too!
- Stefan lost 14# and did all his squats on Murph ‘Unbroken’ – that’s 300 Squats in a row!
- Stephanie lost 7#…and somehow found 2″ to lose off her waist…#houdini
- Our 24 Day Challenge is 100% done for you – no guess work – just getting as ripped as possible for summer.
- This includes all the supplements you’ll take portion set meals [so you stay nourished…this is not a starvation diet] bonus training and pre mid and final check in body comp measurements & fitness tests.
- It’s going to start the last week of May and it lasts….24 Days.
- The total package price is $220.
- Oh – and I almost forgot…there WILL be prizes for the biggest transformation!
It starts Monday June 2….so you get to ‘enjoy’ Murph and the post WOD BBQ & Potluck…
And then it’s time to Dial It In!!!
Jump on the Summer Meltdown train right next whiteboard…and let’s make this the best Summer Ever! #summersexy
Fitness Only [6:30pm]
Pre-Skill: Pull Up Negatives – as slow down as possible 3 sets of 5 reps
Skill: Deadlift; sets of 8 reps 2020 tempo
WOD: 4 rounds:
1 min per station rest 1 min after all 3 stations are copmlete
-Overhead Walking Lunge [sub to walking lunge]
Fitness/Performance [Sport at 4:30pm]
A. Team Row – Coach’s Choice on Distance
B. Bear Complex
20 min Clock counting down
Complete 5 sets going up in weight each set
Power Clean + Front Squat + Push Jerk + Back Squat + push Jerk
C. Coach’s Finisher if needed
CrossFit Football [5:30am]
Strength; Deadlift: 3×5 +5#
Weighted Pull Up 3×5
WOD: 8 min AMRAP
Barbell Walking Lunge from Front Rack – 10 reps (5 RT/ 5 LT)
Slam Ball -10 reps
Supine Ring Rows – 10 reps