Today we have the designs for our new hoodies & sweatpants up. When I asked around, the consensus was that you all wanted a design that was simple and functional. Something that was versatile enough to be worn with any clothing on a daily basis.
SIGN-UP FOR PRE-ORDER IS IN THE LOBBY & RUNS THROUGH SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 28!
I’m expecting a lot of questions, so let me see if I can answer some of them here first:
- all items available in gray (lighter than our shirts, darker than our old hoodies) with navy blue writing.
- all items both are also available in navy blue with white writing.
- hoodies are all unisex
- men’s hoodies printed with “high voltage” on the arm, but NOT on the lower back
- women’s hoodies printed with “high voltage” on the lower back, but NOT the arm
- both men’s & women’s hoodies will have the logo on the chest and the lightning bolt on the hood.
- men’s pants will have logo on the front left thigh, but NOT on the rear left hip.
- women’s pants will have logo on the rear left hip, but NOT the front left thigh.
- both men’s & women’s pants with have “high voltage” on the side of the right leg.
I will have final prices and exact sizing charts up by mid week, as soon as it is settled with the vendor.
Also, very important to mention that this is PRE-ORDER ONLY. Having hoodies and sweatpants is too cost-prohibitive to carry additional stock in the pro shop, so you must order during the pre-order to get them!
In other news, we had a great Coach’s meeting over the weekend where we discussed a lot of new and exciting ways to bring you all an even BETTER experience here at the gym!
Innovative new coaching techniques, revised programming implementation, and even some fun in-house themes for training!
Also discussed was our upcoming HOLIDAY PARTY ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 12! We’ll have an invite page up by mid-week, but definitely save the date!
We’re in the 4th and final week of our Paleo Challenge, and it’s going great. The Challenge FB page has been exploding with all kinds of great meals, recipes, and support throughout the challenge. We’re in the home stretch!
Strength, Technique & Development: UB PULLING STRENGTH CLUSTERS:
ALT E90SEC x 12 MINUTES (4 SETS EACH)
For these clusters, you will do 2 reps every 15 Seconds for 4 Sets = 1 Minute. Then rest :30 and rotate stations (A1/A2). Do this for 4 total sets each.
A1: Strict Pull Ups (or Jumping Negs / or Weighted Strict) (22.214.171.124); Rest :30 in rotation
A2: Barbell Bent Over Rows x (126.96.36.199); Rest :30 in rotation
WOD: AMRAP 15 MIN:
10 x UB PUSH PRESS (95/65#)
10 x BURPEES
10 x BOX JUMP
6 MIN AMRAP: BOX JUMPS
* EVERY 30 SEC STOP AND DO 2 AIR SQUATS ON TOP OF BOX
REST 2 MIN
6 MIN AMRAP: KB SWINGS
* EVERY 30 SEC STOP AND DO 2 SIT UPS
REST 2 MIN
6 MIN AMRAP: JUMP ROPE
* EVERY 30 SEC STOP AND DO 2 BURPEES
REST 2 MIN
6 MIN AMRAP: SHUTTLE RUNS
* EVERY 30 SEC STOP AND DO 2 PUSH UPS
STRENGTH, TECHNIQUE & DEVELOPMENT: TEMPO / P.C
ANGEL DROPS – w/ CLEAN GRIP
A: 10 Reps x Angel Drops
B: 5 MIN EMOM: 5 x HANG CLEANS
WOD: FLYING DIANE (TIME CAP 20 MINUTES):
21 DEADLIFTS (225/155#)
4 MUSCLE UPS
3 ROPE CLIMB
3 MUSCLE UPS
2 ROPE CLIMB
2 MUSCLE UPS
1 ROPE CLIMB
* HSPU – Sub Floor Seated DB Press 1:1
** MUSCLE UPS – Sub Pull Up + Dip Combo X 2
Fitness (7:00am & 6:30pm):
A: 5 SETS: Front Squat Clusters:
(3.3.3) (“.” means 10 sec rest between sets); Rest in rotation
WOD: AMRAP 8 MINUTES:
8 DB Snatches (alt arms)
8 DB Burpees (no jump)
8 DB Walking Lunges (alt legs, total steps)