That’s right! You guys asked, and I made it happen. Last time I scheduled one of these, it SOLD OUT within only a few hours of posting the blog. You’ve been warned!
The Body-Spec truck will be coming to CFHV on Sunday, June 24 all day long. This is the most advanced body scan available. I’ve had a number of these over the years, and it is very thorough.
BodySpec performs body fat and body composition testing using a truck equipped with a DXA scanner. In a fully-clothed 10 minute scan, you’ll learn more about your body than you’ve ever known.
BodySpec brings medical-grade body composition technology, used by professional athletes, to you at an affordable price. Their scanners measure body fat, muscle and bone, not only on a whole-body but also a regional basis.
What to expect:
- body fat percentage & weight
- lean muscle percentage & weight
- bone density
- imbalances in fat/muscle
- where on your body you hold your fat
Best of all, there’s no water or dunk tank. This is like an x-ray that scans you as you lay there fully clothed in about 6 minutes!
Spots will fill up fast and this is open to the public, so make sure to book your slot now here: https://www.bodyspec.com/scan- me/CrossFit_High_Voltage/2018-04- 14
Schedule this Weekend:
- Saturday @ 8am: Firebreather’s Class (advanced & requires test-in)
- Saturday@ 9am: CrossFit Kids
- Saturday @ 9am: Shred Sesh
- Saturday @ 10am: CrossFit Sparx
- Saturday @ 10:30am: strongWOD (only 2 classes left in this cycle!)
- Saturday @ 12:00pm: Open Gym
- Sunday @ 10am: Energizer Long WOD