Holiday Schedule PLUS the Perfect Gift!
All I Want for Christmas…
We’ve already received a ton of inquiries about this awesome new personal training program- we knew it’d be a HUGE hit!
This is definitely the time of year to think about what your goals are for 2019 and beyond. The Open will be here faster than we think and many of us have that one tricky movement we’re eager to nail before it that time comes.
What do YOU want to improve on? Do your Olympic lifts need refinements? Are you looking to get your first double-unders, pull-ups, or muscle-ups? Want to learn to string your toes to bar? Or maybe you want to try a handstand push-up, or even just getting inverted for the first time?
We have just the thing for you, and it only takes three easy steps!
Step 1: Pick Your Goal. We’re offering a five week series in each of the three Olympic Lifts (clean, jerk, or snatch) and also Bodyweight & Gymnastics movements (pull-ups, toes to bar, dips, pistols, jump rope, muscle-ups, or handstand push-ups).
Step 2: Set Your Schedule. You’ll meet 1-on-1 with a Coach for a 30 minute session, once per week, for 5 weeks. In each session you’ll focus on the specific skills necessary to unlock your biggest goals.
Step 3: Get to Work. In between each session you’ll have some skill specific drills to work on to help implement what you’ve just learned, and prepare you for the following week’s session..
I’ve been working on the programming for these for a few months now in order to maintain the highest level of integrity and consistency. This is an amazing opportunity for you to get the personalized attention that you need to achieve some of your biggest skills and goals.
Ready to get started? See what we have to offer now at: http://goals.crossfithighvoltage.com
I hope you’re as excited as we are!
Schedule This Weekend:
- Saturday @ 8am: Firebreather’s (advanced & requires test in)
- Saturday @ 9am: Shred Sesh
- Saturday @ 9am: CrossFit Kids
- Saturday @ 10:30am: Partner WOD
- Sunday @ 10am: Energizer Long WOD
- Sunday @ 11am: Partner WOD
- Monday, Christmas Eve: Annual 12 Days of Christmas WOD @ 9:30am (with daycare) & 11am (NO daycare)
- Tuesday, Christmas Day: CLOSED
- Monday, New Year’s Eve: Regular Schedule w/ 730 & 830pm CANCELLED
- Tuesday, New Year’s Day: CrossFit @ 10am (with daycare) & 11am (NO daycare)
- Olympic Weightlifting “Drills for Skills” Class returns to the Saturday Specialty time slot @ 10:30am – 12:00pm January 5
- CrossFit Sparx returns for a new cycle Saturday, January 5 @ 10:00am