Fitness is awesome.
I mean you don’t have to tell me that and seriously don’t tell me twice (I already said you don’t have to tell me).
But…there are very few things better than USING your fitness.
I mean being ripped and able to do nearly anything is awesome…and you don’t have to…you get it…
So the Coaching staff at High Voltage has been wracking our brains for more and more awesome ways for you to put your fitness to the test.
Some of these are fun. Some of these are hard. Some of these are things that you know you’ve always wanted to do but before getting in CrossFit shape they may have seemed impossible (or even Timpossible).
And here’s what we’ve come up with for you…to help raise our Level of Badassery to a Whole..New…Level! (warning…many of these are teasers…cuz I’m fun like that)
- Sept 4: Our 8 Week High Voltage Endurance Program launches! Limited space…unlimited awesomeness. This course leads up to the LA Rock & Roll Half Marathon or 5k! Click HERE to get registered!
- Sept 7: The 2013 Whole Life Challenge – Not as ripped as you hoped this summer? Need to dial in the diet? Additional accountability? Limited to the first 50 who enroll – and especially designed this year for members of High Voltage who have been training with us for less than 9 months or want to lose 20# or more.
- High Voltage Olympic Weightlifting Meet: Saturday September 21…at CFHV!
- A brand new Skill Clinic!
- The High Voltage ‘In House Throw Down’…(teaser alert)
- The High Voltage Team Competition (this November)
- The High Voltage ‘Ever Ready’ Boot Camp’
We’ve got even more cooking but this is all the blog space I have for today.
Let’s have an awesome Monday. You know the formula…show up get in the game and let’s have an awesome time!