Partner WOD is HERE!
This weekend will be our first time having a second class on Sunday. Just after the Energizer Long WOD at 10am, we’ll be having our new Partner/Team WOD class from 11am-12pm.
Come by with an old friend, come meet a new friend, sweat together, laugh together, get fit together! It’s a nice way to take it easy on a Sunday before you get on with your day, or if you’ve got the “eye of the tiger” you can really go for it.
Choose your own adventure, find the Robin to your Batman, or assemble your Avengers. This class is sure to be a blast!
Added NEW Class Times:
Summer is here and we wanted to give even more options and flexibility for your workout schedule.
Here’s all of the additional NEW times for you to get fit:
- Monday through Friday @10:30am- CrossFit: Our momWOD is by far the most popular class time, with an amazing & dedicated group. Many of them are ready to continue their fitness journey into regular CrossFit class, but still with the advantage of the mid-morning hours, and support of the group they’ve come to train with. This class time will fulfill those needs, and most importantly, YES there will be daycare during this class time!
- Monday through Thursday @8:30pm- CrossFit: For the night owl, the person that gets out of work just a little too late to make that 7:30pm class, or maybe just the folks who like to train later in the day.
- Wednesdays @7:30pm- Yoga: You all have been asking for a yoga class at CFHV for a long time now- and we listened! Set right in the middle of the week, it’s the perfect recovery from the heavy lifting and training of the front half of the week. You’ll be set up for success to come train the rest of week, unwind, or take advantage of a rest day. A mobile & balanced body is a healthy body. This will be in place of our existing CrossFit class at that time, but not to worry, because there is still 8:30pm CrossFit class immediately after.
- Sundays @11:00am- Partner WOD: This class will be every other Sunday after the Energizer Long WOD, alternating weeks with Vixen’s Class. A great way to team up with an old friend, make a new friend, and share in the fun to kick-start your day, and cap your weekend. THIS SUNDAY, JUNE 24 IS THE FIRST CLASS!
So there you have it! As always, the success of these classes will be determined by your interest & attendance. If you want them to stay for good, all you gotta do is show up!
Party Time, Excellent:
Haven’t you heard? We’re having a huge party, and you’re ALL invited!
Who: The entire CrossFit High Voltage community. New members, old members, friends, family, all of YOU!
Why: A merger mixer party for everybody to get to know each other, drink, eat, swap battle stories, and have fun.
Where: Simmzy’s in Burbank. 3000 W. Olive Av., 91505
When: Saturday, June 30. 6-9pm
What: The gym will be providing some appetizers and food. We’ve rented out the entire upstairs area just for this event.
Lots of new faces here now, so here’s a great chance to meet someone new or find a training buddy (or a drinking buddy).
Even existing members don’t always have a chance to meet people from other class times or your regular training days. There’s a lot of cool people here! You may just be a class time away from meeting your new best friend.
It’ll be more fun than a middle school dance, so mark it in your calendars. You’ll be hearing a lot about it!
Schedule This Weekend:
- Satruday @ 8am: Firebreather’s (advanced & requires test in)
- Saturday @ 9am: Shred Sesh
- Saturday @ 9am: CrossFit Kids
- Saturday @ 10:30am: Olympic Drills for Skills
- Saturday @ 12pm: Open Gym
- Sunday @ 10am: Energizer Long WOD
- Sunday @ 11am: Partner WOD