The best way to experience the High Voltage difference is come try it for free.
The difference is in our personal approach to your fitness.
The difference is in our Coaching.
Our Professional Coaching Staff has coached and competed at the highest levels.
Our goal based ‘Fitness, Performance, & Sport’ Programs are designed to give you the proper foundation for personal, sustainable, and long term results.
We’re ready to show you the way & help you step up your game!
The difference is in our Full Service Program.
Continue to Step up Your Game with Skill Seminars, Specialty Clinics, Nutritional Counseling & Challenges…and much, much more awesomeness!
Inside the High Voltage Awesomeness!
TweetSome big things coming up…so you gotsta read! Tonight we’re hitting our 2nd Friday Night Lights…and if it was...March 6, 2014
TweetSo we’re going through the Open…our 2nd Friday Night Lights is happening tomorrow night at 5:30pm [friday night at...March 5, 2014
TweetFriday was incredible!It’s so amazing to see how our community comes together to push one another. Sure, we could...March 4, 2014
Tweet So – it’s been 5 years of awesomeness at High Voltage…at the 5 year anniversary party we looked...March 3, 2014
2011 & 2012 CrossFit Gym of the Year
2012 & 2013 ‘Burbank’s Best’ Gym
And best of all, the most supportive Community around!
- Technique, Consistency, Intensity
- Accountability, Positivity, Community, Loyalty
- Step by step, thought out, intelligent Program Design combined with Professional Coaching for all abilities
Living your healthiest life is beneficial for everyone. Why wouldn’t we do it?!?!
219 W. Palm Ave, Burbank, CA 91502
How we roll
- I have been with CFHV for so so long, I am only accustomed to one kind of coaching.....the good kind! Since I moved away, I have been to two boxes. I can only say that none of them comes even close to the excellent coaching at CFHV.The instructions, the programming, the coaches' attitude, the box's environment....the difference is evident. Props to all the coaches...You should be proud of what you all built. I am specially proud to have been part of it!~Edgar
- The great team who manage and coach this facility impress me as people. They are great teachers, and just as importantly, motivators, and they are very smart about it. I've worked at gyms with trainers, which can give you results, but the energy here will help you see you goal faster, and likely, safer. I. Trust. Them. You can too :) ~Greg